Momma Always Said, "Life Was Like A Box Of Chocolates; You Never Know What Your Gonna Get."

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Itss Been A Whiiiiiiiile!

So, I haven't blogged in a while. Sorry about that. Well, there hasn't been a lot going on. I had a GREAT! Spring Break but the week afterwards wasn't so good. There's just been too much going on. I had a good Monday and Tuesday last week. I attended State FBLA with Rappold which was really fun, except for the fact that we had NO idea what we were doing. But, to make up for that we made some friends from Taylor, AR. They were pretty cool. Tay got hit on by some black guy at the River Market, I lost my dress a few times. Haha, but thanks to Rappold everything was ok.

My Stepmom and I have been having problems lately but I think its because I'm starting to think that I'm older and that I can do whatever I want. I think I'm too independent. And I'm also thinking that I'm missing my mom so that's making things hard.

But, on the bright side I have amazing friends and an amazing boyfriend... Well, Steve-o and I have had problems lately but I think things are starting to get better!But since Rappold is pretty mcuh my mom she has taught me a lot of things that will help me out in life. And I thank her for that! I have learned my lesson about boys. I love Taylor DeAnn too, she's an amazing person. I don't know where I'd be without her. And also Jenna Harley, she's the best cousin in the world! and then there's Sarah, Logan, Jacob, Jesse, Frances, Tiff, Chels, and much much more that mean a whole lot to me.

&& I would really really really like for it to RAIN!!!


But, Hopefully I will start blogging more.

Peace&&Blessings.

lOVE,
Hayy!

No comments:

Post a Comment