Momma Always Said, "Life Was Like A Box Of Chocolates; You Never Know What Your Gonna Get."

Monday, March 8, 2010

Hmm.

Well, I'm kinda upset.
Our game for tonight is CANCELED! && our game for Friday night is CANCELED!
I'm kinda ready for basketball season to be over... No offense.
But other than that.
I had a VERY eventful weekend.
I flipped the 4-wheelerrr.
It suckedd!
And I didn't talk to my boyfriend all weekend...
Which suckeddd!
I hurt my knee...
I think I tore somethingg.
Which is gonna suck come game time...:((
Butt, hopefully everything is gonna get betterrr!
Hmm, I met some new people this weekend.
Whichhh was cool!
I think I'm gonna be spending some timeee in Sheridannnn!:))
Well, I'm readyyy for todayyy to be overrr with!

Peaceee&&Blessingsss.
Loveee,
Hayy:))

No comments:

Post a Comment