Momma Always Said, "Life Was Like A Box Of Chocolates; You Never Know What Your Gonna Get."

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Todayy is Tuesday, its been a blahh day. Lane is definitely not the person we thought he was, we had a little drama between him and Taylor at lunch today. This would be one reason why I don't like May-Town! I'm so ready to leave for HBG this weekend, to one watch my cousin play ball, and two throw a surprise birthday party :) I love LV and HBG! I'm just ready for this school year to hurry up and be over with so I can leave. I don't know how many times I have said that but I am so ready, I love living here and I love the friends that I do have here. But things are getting outta control. Ecspecailly, with the younger kids. There are a few I like but some I just want to strangle. I'm ready for our softball game on Thursday. But, I'm more ready for some warm weather. Its so cold outside, its getting ridic! Well, I'm not sure what else to blog about. I hope you have a wonderful day!


Peaceee&&Blessingsss,
lOVEE,
Hayy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment