Momma Always Said, "Life Was Like A Box Of Chocolates; You Never Know What Your Gonna Get."

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Gameee Dayyy!!! :)

Well, its GAME DAY! && I'm super excited, but at the same time I'm kind of nervousss! Its also my Boyyy-thats-a-Friends Birthdayy! Hahaha, and I woke up at 12 to tell him Happy Birthday but then later woke up to find that my phone charger was broke in my bedroom floor. Phone was almost dead! Thankfully Erika Cheyenne saved my life! I thought I was going to cryyyy. :'( But things are all better now. I'm SOOO ready to play tonighttt!:) But I also want to go to Hamburg but I don't think my dad is going to let me go. He's SHADDY!!! But its mainly my fault I guess. I don't know!I guess I'll find out tomorrow morning or maybe tonight if I get to go or not. But I don't have much else to say besides I love Taylor DeAnn! :)


Peacee&&Blessingss.
Hayy!

No comments:

Post a Comment