Momma Always Said, "Life Was Like A Box Of Chocolates; You Never Know What Your Gonna Get."

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hope.

Thursday--


Soooo, I'm praying we don't have school tomorrow. Because I really need some sleep, and I really need to stay the night with Taylor and I need to sleep in BAD! Its very much needed at this time in my life.


To start off my day. I turned off my alarm at 6:50 and then fell back asleep, so I then woke up at 7:02, yeah GREAT morning. I went and took a shower. And I was done getting ready by 7:30. Man, I'm good. Haha. :)

Then, next I get to school and stand with Lane and Taylor before the bell rang, everything was going fine until I got to first period. Ugh, I got in-trouble this morning. Yeah, I didn't even do anything. She said I was "talking" NOOOO I wasn't. HARD to believe I know. But I really wasn't. Well, after that class everything was fine. Lunch=AMAZING :) It was probably the highlight of my day. I heart my new BEST* Friends. :)



And, well it seems that Halee && I are getting closer. But I could also be wrong about that.



Peace&&Blessings

lOVE,
Haley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment