Momma Always Said, "Life Was Like A Box Of Chocolates; You Never Know What Your Gonna Get."

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Monday Night Special!

So I just typed a bunch of stuff and it didn't save.

CRAP A COW!

Well, I didn't have a bad Monday nor did I have a good one.

Its just a bunch of BULL! I'm ready for this summer and I'm ready for boys to get their heads on straight and figure out what they want because it is really starting to make me mad! But, I will survive. I love hanging out with Taylor and Erica. They make my day go by a lot faster! Thank the Lord. I'm ready for tonight so I can go to this game and hang out with my friends...Oh, wait I mean Taylor and Erica and possibly Jacob and Logan.. Cause yeah I don't have any friends. Haha:)


Well, I'm going to go do my cool Book work.


Peace&&Blessings,

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment