Momma Always Said, "Life Was Like A Box Of Chocolates; You Never Know What Your Gonna Get."

Friday, January 22, 2010

Its Finally Friday!

Well, its finally Friday... I had a very long and eventful day yesterday. I hung out with my BESTIE Taylor DeAnn!!!(: She wore heels and her feet were hurting all day. Haha, I love you. And well we sat in this room for like 28 million hours.. Well, not really but that's what it felt like. I was happy to be out of school, but that was about it. There were some very ODD people at this FBLA trip we attended. Yeah, Taylor and I made fun of them like ALL day. Now we have to attend State.. Ugh. Its going to be GREAT! I missed Erica though...



Oh, and I found out that this REALLY REALLY REALLY cute boy goes to our school. His name is well yeah I'm not going to tell you..Because I like this guy from Hamburg.
K, thanks. (:


Oh, and yeah this is kind of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment