Momma Always Said, "Life Was Like A Box Of Chocolates; You Never Know What Your Gonna Get."

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Laughter.

Today--

Its been quite intresting.
I love my friends dearly, I wish I was still closer to my Elementary school friends. Taylor & I well yeah we've gotten a lot closer. Which I love.


I hung out with Lane today. He's a sweet boy. I hung out with Lane, Taylor, & Chad last night. They're quite intresting. They all made me smile :). I hope to become really close with them. They seem to be some good kids.


I'm really confused on some things right now. I haven't talked to my mom in I don't know how long. And I'm not sure what to do. My Dad asks me everytime its just me and him if I've talked to her and I reply everytime "No Dad, I haven't." which in my opinion is starting to get old. I honestly want us to have a relationship. I guess we will find out how that goes in the future. I say I HATE her, but I don't. I hate the person she's not.


Well, and then there's always boy problems. But that will always get worked out in the end. :)



Peace && Blessings.

Love, Haley


-Rappold: I love you, you are a GREAT person and everything will be fine. :)
Leave it in God's hands.

2 comments:

  1. You are too precious. In God's time he will reveal his plan. I'm here if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I can always trust you with my problems :)

    ReplyDelete