Momma Always Said, "Life Was Like A Box Of Chocolates; You Never Know What Your Gonna Get."

Friday, February 12, 2010

DAAA DAAA DAAAAAA!

SOOOOO TODAY I'M GOING TO LAKE VILLAGEEEEE!!!
and I'm super excited. I get to see my GIRLSSS! :)
I misssss them.
But of course I will miss my girls here... Like a total of 2 maybe. Hah.
Well, last night I learned some things.
ONE! I can't cook. My brownies turned out to be CRRRAP!
They were horrible.
TWO! You don't always get your way... I love my daddy for letting me go... But there are things that I'm going to have to do for him. And I'm going to do that. So I will be able to more.
Also, my sister had to go to the ER last night she broke like her arm... She cried, because she was suppose to be playing basketball this weekend and she really wanted to play. So I feel very bad.
WELL, today I also got sung to it was pretty GRRREAT. not.
I have 55555 DAYSSS til I'm 166666 :)
and then I get to start driving.
And then hopefully I won't be sitting on my rump. But yeah.



HAVE A GREAT VALENTINES DAY && WEEKEND!


Peace&&Blessings.

lOVE,
Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment