Momma Always Said, "Life Was Like A Box Of Chocolates; You Never Know What Your Gonna Get."

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Its Getting Old :)

So I Haley, am officially tired of this snow. Its getting old really REALLY really fast, and if it doesn't melt I won't be going to Lake Village. Ugh. And yeah I'm kinda tired of being home! There's nothing to do. I for the first time EVER want to go to school.

I miss Taylor, Erica, Lane, Chad, Jacob,& Logan... and some others but those are the main ones. I miss Rappold too. :)


Well, the positive side is I have slept in for two days straight. Since, I didn't get to this weekend.. And the snow is pretty but its too cold outside. And I have had time to think which is ALWAYS a plus. I've taken lots of pictures too :) They make me happy.


But I really really really MISS SARAH, JENNA, STEVEN, FRANCES, & TIFFANYYY! I'm ready for some Wal-Mart trips, late night talks, McDonalds, and BOYSS! I also miss Peeppp! She's the bomb. I miss screaming at the top of our lungs to some old old songs that are way out of date :) That's our life.












Peace&&Blessings.

lOVE,
Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment