Momma Always Said, "Life Was Like A Box Of Chocolates; You Never Know What Your Gonna Get."

Thursday, February 18, 2010

THHHHHUUUUURRRRRRRSSSSSSDDDDDDAAAAYYYY!

Welllllll....
Today is rather fine!
I'm just really tired...
I had a GRRRRRRREAT SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET 166666666666 :)
I got a new fish for my birthdayyy! its a Beta fishhh and its name is Betaaa :)
He's a cutaaaay!
It was actually a joke.
Because I had another fish but it died. So my dad had to flush it down the toliet. I almost cried. It was the worst feeling ever.. Eventhough, I couldn't play with it or anything it still had a lot going for him. Haha.It didn't talk to me so that's probably why I liked it sooo much.

But now I have another one and this one is going to LIVE I'm determined to let this fish live.

So, I'm getting excited because tomorrow is Friday and that means I only have one more day til my PARTAYYYY! We're going to have fun... I think.


Peace&&Blessings.

lOVE,
Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment