Momma Always Said, "Life Was Like A Box Of Chocolates; You Never Know What Your Gonna Get."

Monday, February 22, 2010

WElll!

So, I'm going to have to say I had an AHHHMAZING weekend... :) I love my life and Friends and Family. :) My life is ABSOLUTELY amazing! I'm very thankful for my family. There is no telling where I would be without my family... And when I say family I mean my dad, stepmom, and those types of people, I would say my mom... But, she didn't even know what my initials on my cake stood for (which by the way stood for my name). It kinda upset me I'm not going to lie. Other than that little conincidence (I don't think thats how you spell it though) I had a great weekend and Birfffday partyyy(: it made me smileeee. I love my girls from LV and HBG! :) i LOVE LOVE LOVE my Vera Bradley stuff, my Washington Generals Baseball shirt, my SILLY BANDSSS(:, and my initial key chain (that Lane broke today)ughh. But its fixed! And my TOMSSS(: they're very pretty! and all of the money that I recieved, I'm going to go buy an iPOD player thing for my car :) I also recieved Car Chalk, Silly String, and some other funny joke things! I hope everyone had fun! Thanks for Everything!


lOVE,
Haleyyy!

Peace&&Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment