Momma Always Said, "Life Was Like A Box Of Chocolates; You Never Know What Your Gonna Get."

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Itssss Myyyyy Birthdayyyyy :)

So yeahhh.
Its my 1666666 birthdayyyyy :)
I'm very excited..
But the whole having to take my sister to school thing isn't very cool... I'll get over it though... As long as she doesn't talk to me. :)

But I had a very eventful day yesterday. Getting your license is more work than you think. Its very tiring! But its okay. Its all worth it in the end...

My birthday party is this weekend! Super stoked. My friends from Hamburg and Lake Village are coming down! :)

But the game for Saturday needs to be scheduled early so everyone can make it to my Partyyyyy!

But if not its okay because they should show up later... Or they said they would at least!


Peace&&Blessings.

lOVE,
Haley

2 comments:

  1. I'm gonna show up DUH!!
    After we win of course!!
    But i'm gonna show up late...
    but thats when the party startss:))
    and i'm stayin the noght so get ready to party hardy!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah, ok I'm getting ready to partttyyyyy!
    I'm excitedd.

    ReplyDelete