Momma Always Said, "Life Was Like A Box Of Chocolates; You Never Know What Your Gonna Get."

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Transformers :)

Last Night--

Yeah, well I do not like this one girl at our school. She LOVES drama, and I highly dislike it. She tried to start some drama between me and Taylor. It was not cool. Lane got onto her today at school, but the main reason we got in the middle of it is because of CHAD. And Taylor is not friends with him anymore.

But other than that my dad just HAD to embarrass the crap out of me last night at the game while I was sitting by Taylor, Chad, and Lane. It was horrible. But other than that I had an ok night.


I really need to concentrate on getting my grades up. They aren't looking so hot right now. Which isn't good if I want to keep my social life. So I'm going to start studying and doing my homework. Yes ma'am. That's my goal for the rest of the year. But it should've been since the very begining. But we aren't going to go there.


Today--

Well. Today hasn't been very intresting besides the fact that I am VERRRRY sore, thanks to Coach Hill. Lunch was alright. And I have no plans for after school but to finish my projects. And I'm not coming to school tomorrow so sleeping in is going to be a PLUS. WOOO HOOO :)



Peace&&Blessings.

lOVE,
Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment