Momma Always Said, "Life Was Like A Box Of Chocolates; You Never Know What Your Gonna Get."

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Whatta Dayyy!

Lets just say I'M HAPPPPPPPPY! to be at school. I've missed EVERYONE!I just need to focus on my life and grades. I'm really trying though... But so I handed out my invitations today, wait correction: Lane handed out my invitations to random people. It was pretty great! But I'm really hoping my dad gives me an answer about going to Hamburg/Lake Village tonight.I REALLY want to go. I'm going to cry if I don't get to go. Its going to be horrible. I Really miss them. Terrrribly, terrrribly :) So I've had a pretty good day. I'm going to go home and cook brownies and STUDDDYYYY some World History. Woooo-Hoooo! Life is GRRREAT. Well, I don't know what else to talk about!


Peace&&Blessings.

lOVE,
Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment